whiplash doctor

What Type Of Doctor Should I See After A Car Accident?

Car accidents more accurately called motor vehicle collisions (MVC), can cause injuries that range from “bumps and bruises” to life-threatening injuries. People often ask “What type of doctor should I see after a car accident?”. Regardless of how bad your injuries are, you need to see a doctor that can properly evaluate and treat you.…
Read more